A vampire roleplay loosely based off of Tsukihime. Come and enjoy the night in this alternate universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Return.........................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Castiel

PostSubject: Return.........................   Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 am

Well An unexpected Event happened And I was able to come back.But wow My mod power was taken, very understandable considering I might have never came back, however, was It really necessary to kick me from the demon lords user group merely A few days after I left.Well, It figures Anyway's. Anyhow I'm back yada yada And All that, not gonna type Anymore just a tadddddddddd bit miffed.

Should you cry Amen and Kill, The world Will Slip into its rightful place.This world is nothing more than one night Carnage Filled Dream, one Sleep, One Intoxication!!! This Dawn i have Truely Become One with Death.. I am Truely the Angel of Death!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return.........................   Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Sorry, you said you might not have come back, but I will restore it all now, if you want. v_v

I feel bad nowz.

Anyway, what was the unexpected event and are you okay?

Yup, you're restored now. Sorry about that. You're not the only one I did that to. Daisuke left, too, so I stripped him down as well. Sorry again...

Last edited by Faye on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Well, he's back now, so I needed to give him back what I took... >.>;;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eclipse-moon.forumotion.com
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: Return.........................   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:09 am

Oh geez look what i did, no no i didn't mean it that way.I'm not mad or angry or anything just wanted to know why simply curious was all.Don't be sorry or feel bad uh my words came out wrong >_> *can't word things for shit* Uh unexpected thing was that i'd be back so soon, and uh be able to move.

Should you cry Amen and Kill, The world Will Slip into its rightful place.This world is nothing more than one night Carnage Filled Dream, one Sleep, One Intoxication!!! This Dawn i have Truely Become One with Death.. I am Truely the Angel of Death!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: Return.........................   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Welcome back I miss you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return.........................   

Back to top Go down

Return.........................
Page 1 of 1