Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A vampire roleplay loosely based off of Tsukihime. Come and enjoy the night in this alternate universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When in Rome... Sample the locals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassandra

Kassandra

When in Rome... Sample the locals Empty
PostSubject: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Rome, home of the Vatican, and the very heart of the Catholic church. Also, the most ironic place to be if you were a demon lord, like Kassandra. She casually walked the streets in search of a man worthy to be her prey, only wearing the bare minimum that would keep her from being arrested. It was still warm, and the sun had only just begun to set, but the succubus didn't even care. It would continue to cool off a bit from that point on, and for that, she was grateful. She hated the intense heat of the day and hid herself in a cool cellar until about an hour ago, when she decided she was more than hungry enough to risk it. Her incubi slaves followed mindlessly behind her, their numbers having diminished greatly over the years due to her having to eat a few instead of a human, when she was unable to find any. They weren't merely just for decoration, after all. They did have their uses, whether they were her personal pack mules, or meal rations, and sometime later, when she wasn't so hungry, she would have to remember to make some more, just in case.

She stopped walking in the middle of a square plaza and looked around appraisingly, then frowned. Not too many men were walking around and the ones that weren't in cars were riding around on bikes and vespas, and she didn't feel like chasing after any. Not in this heat. She looked over at her slaves, realizing that they were hovering by her like idiots, which was going to lessen her chances of getting a good meal. "All, right, you idiots, spread out," she ordered, more than a little irritated by the heat. "Go feed yourselves." Without her saying anything else, they all grinned and walked in various directions, looking for unsuspecting women to lure in to their traps. Kassandra watched them for a moment before she sighed and sat on a bench, watching for a perfect man to either walk by or approach her and hoping it would be soon. She was hungry and she wasn't going to be too happy if she had to wait for a while.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 pm

A silent swish was heard as Abaddon had landed the land of the holy. Home of the Catholic Church. He enjoyed this place because not only did it have the purest souls but it always had some of the most damned souls he had every come across from. It was a place he visited often which is the placed he used to keep his four jewels with absolute full power. Even though Abaddon could go months before one of the jewels would lose it powers he always kept them full. He never knew when he would end up in a dramatic warrior making him spend a lot of his Soul Energy to exterminate enemies.

His bright amber eyes peered out from underneath the hood of his brown trench coat. Abaddon wasn't in need of any souls but he always kept his eyes on the look out for a pure soul to steal as they replinshed his jewels the fastest. He never understood why a pure soul was so powerful but he always took them whenever he felt them in his presence. His eyes shifted around noticing a couple incubuses in the area. It was smart of them to be around the holy area as taking a virgin soul would empower them more. Abaddon slide his hands into his coat pockets as he was standing in the middle of square plaza. He could feel someone he knew but he couldn't make out on who it was.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Kassandra continued to sit on the bench, impatiently waiting for a human male to appear when she caught a whiff of a familiar scent, which made her ruby eyes go wide. "It can't be..." she murmured as she immediately stood and looked around, noticing that the scent seemed to come from the direction of what appeared to be a hooded male figure ahead in the square. "Is that him...?" she asked herself as she started to approach him curiously. Sure enough, the closer she got, the stronger the scent was and she couldn't help but grin widely as she burst into a run, eventually running into the man and wrapping her slender arms around him from behind, hugging him tight. "It's been a while... Abaddon..."
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Abaddon could feel the presence getting closer and closer to him as he embraced himself for what he thought was going to be a battle. He then noticed a pair of arms wrapping around him as he still didn't know who it was but they sure knew he was. He heard the voice of a female as he begun to scan his memory of all of the possible women that it could have been but none was coming to mind. He loosen up her grip before spinning around seeing a familiar face that he had seen in over a 1000 of years. "Wow, I say you changed a little bit but for the better.......How did you know it was me?" Abaddon asked looking down at her with is bright amber eyes his hood covering most of his face and hiding his horns. He wrapped his arms around with a smile admiring her outfit a little but wish she would change into something that the public wouldn't look down upon.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:00 am

Kassandra grinned widely and tapped at her nose. She then noticed one of her incubi stop to stare and she shot him a menacing look. "As you were..." she growled and he immediately returned to searching for a pure human female. "That's what I thought..." she muttered before she looked back to Abaddon, immediately cheering up again. "Anyway! I never forget a handsome devil's scent. Especially the one whom I'm still indebted to," she replied finally as she hugged the amber-eyed demon again, rubbing her cheek against him. "But ohhh...! It's so good to see you! It's been so long... What have you been up to all this time?"
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:08 am

Abaddon noticed the Incubus looking at him as he was not pleased by the incubus' look at him. Abaddon was never a fan of other males of any race. The only time he ever got along with the same race it when meeting other demon lords. He felt her rubbing her cheek against him as a slight chuckle came out of his mouth. "You, must really be indebt to be to remember how I smell after all these years....I have been doing the same thing collecting souls and killing weaklings like this" Abaddon said pointing at her incubus with a gentle smile on his face. Instantly a bright white soul flare shoot across the plaza striking him in the chest as he disappeared from existence. He slowly brought his hand back down playing with her hair as he always enjoyed the company of a demon female especially succubus.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:41 am

Kassandra blinked as she followed the direction of Abaddon's finger and watched him kill her incubus. She stared at his dissolving body for a moment before she shrugged it off and smiled back up at Abaddon. As far as she cared, if he was killed by the other demon lord, then the was definitely weak and wasn't worth her time. Besides, he was one of the few of the survivors of those she punished, anyway. She didn't dare to mourn his loss. "I see... So nothing interesting has happened lately?" she asked softly, leaning in closer to him as she ran a finger along his jawline to his chin. Of all demon lords, Abaddon had earned the young Lady Succubus' respect back when she took on the previous lord. Not only had he helped her out, but he implanted the old lord's soul inside her, so she could use his powers, as well, which was useful, and she felt that she couldn't thank the elder demon enough. "And as for my debt, yes, I am. I don't think that what I've done for you so far even compares to the significance of what you did for me, and I will continue to be indebted until I feel like I have paid you back adequately."
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:06 am

Abaddon looked down at her with a actual smile on his face feeling her finger trace his jawline. "Ehh, I did meet a Vampire while in Japan. She claims that she loves me but I only known her for like 2 hours. So I plan on using her powers for my own use" Abaddon said with a gentle smile on his face as a couple pieces of his long black hair feel down in front of his face covering his bright amber eyes. His arms stayed locked behind Kassandra's waist as squeezed her ass gently. "So, I take it that I will be seeing you around more often then?" he said to her snuggling up to her as his scent begun to get a little stronger but it was very easy and sweet on the nose. Some say it was the power of all of the incubus souls that he had gather which allowed him to charm and excite any woman in his presence.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:33 am

"Loves you? After two hours? HA! She wishes," Kassandra laughed heartily before she looked back up at Abaddon, her eyes almost glinting like jewels. She, of all people knew that Abaddon had absorbed the souls of various incubi and that was undoubtedly what tricked the vampiric woman into becoming his pawn. Not like she cared, anyway. She could smell the lovely masculine scent wafting off of his body as it became stronger and she looked up at him with a spark of interest. Was he using the powers of the incubus souls he had collected to try to lure her in? Not like the scent effected her too terribly much as she was already excited having found him again. "Well... I don't see why you wouldn't... I've been around here for a while and I just wander around, usually, and incite a few incidents... You know... Stuff to while away time and cause lots of interesting blood baths. Otherwise, I'm doing a whole lot of nothing, so it's likely you'll see me more often. Why...? Want me to come along?" she asked in a seductive tone as she wrapped her arms around his neck, smirking up at the other devil.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon Carreau

Abaddon Carreau

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:36 am

Abaddon looked down at her shaking his head as she talked about how the girl feel in love with him. Even though Abaddon was strictly against cross breeding between race. He listened to the words she said as she wanted to join him. Its not like Abaddon had any type of plan to take over the world or anything but having a seductive partner could come very handy in the future. He slowly kissed her arm when she wrapped it around him. His scent was now becoming over powering as random ladies begun to walk by and stop in his presence looking at him with huge smiles on his face. Abaddon hadn't really been this happy in a while and the scent was letting it be known. Some of the women even got shaky at the knees before they feel to the ground. " Well...Sure you can come along...You can try to pay off your debt to me as well in more ways then one" Abaddon said smiling as he just gained another person to use as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Kassandra

Kassandra

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Kassandra smiled, the idea pleasing her. "Sure... Why not? That sounds good to me," she said, glancing over at the swooning women with amusement. They were sure tripping over themselves because of Abaddon, and thus, they would be easy prey for her incubi, who were already on the move, politely helping the women to their feet and flashing dazzling smiles. She then turned and smiled up at Abaddon, pleased that the scent that wafted off of him showed how happy he was. She then moved closer and leaned against the elder demon, practically hanging off of him as she gently nipped at his neck. "I'll be more than happy to finally settle my debt with you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When in Rome... Sample the locals   When in Rome... Sample the locals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When in Rome... Sample the locals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Italy :: Rome-
Jump to: